A simple smile speaks a thousand words, so they say. It’s your best accessory, and it’s free! Why do you think some people don’t like to smile and show off their natural asset? Is it because of teeth imperfections? Is it because of low self esteem, or because of tooth loss that becomes very obvious with a smile? Whatever your reasons are for not smiling, cosmetic dentistry offers plenty of solutions for a transformed, more beautiful smile than before. Cosmetic dentistry enhances, corrects, and beautifies your smile so you can project your best look every day!
Top Smile Makeover Solutions
• Teeth Whitening – Dazzling, white teeth look stunning and can really bring out the confidence in a person. White is a color that’s pure and pristine, signifying cleanliness, neatness, and hygiene. Sometimes, white is even associated with the sense of smell. There are people who feel that a clean look translates to a fragrant smell. Thus, having white teeth with teeth whitening is an effective tool to bring out the best smile in you!
• Porcelain Veneers – Discoloration of the teeth is not the only cosmetic issue that bothers people. Cracks, chips, gaps, unevenness, and misalignment of the teeth are other concerns that many people are facing every day. Porcelain veneers are a versatile dental solution that corrects various imperfections from chipped or cracked teeth to discoloration and misalignment. Whatever issues you may have with your teeth, natural-looking porcelain veneers can mask their imperfections and provide you with a beautiful smile transformation. Being made of porcelain, veneers look and feel natural, offering balance and symmetry for your face.
• Dental Implants – Tooth loss can unconsciously prevent people from smiling. Why bear with missing teeth when you can have them replaced with dental implants? Dental implants are titanium screws fused into the jawbone; thus, replacing the roots of a tooth. In time, the implants osseointegrate with the surrounding bone and function like a normal tooth. Dental implants complete your smile by replacing lost teeth with natural-looking abutments. A complete smile most definitely enhances your look and self-esteem.
Cosmetic Dentistry Transforms Smiles and Changes Lives for the Better
A smile transformation can greatly affect how you view yourself and how you project yourself towards others. Confident with your smile, you begin to socialize more often than before and explore new options in life. Your career, social, and personal life improve along with your smile. A simple trip to the dentist is, therefore, truly worth it to give your life new meaning. Your smile isn’t the only thing that’s transformed but also your self confidence and self esteem.
Studies have shown that confident people have 8 distinct character traits. These traits are as follows:
• Energetic with a passion and zest for life
• Feels good and positive about things
• Talks about positive things
• Draws positivity and goodness
• Risk taker
• Smiles a lot
So let cosmetic dentistry help you put on your best smile forward. Smile! It really is your best accessory.
Image Courtesy Pinterest