July is a great month for us Americans because it is the month where we celebrate the 4th of July! Our independence, democracy, and free spirit have brought our country to where it is today, a great nation highly looked up to by people around the world. In line with our country’s Independence Day celebration festivities, it is important to look great and project that winning look of independence. Celebrate our independence month with a smile makeover and look beautiful inside and out. You owe it to yourself to look your best!
5 Ways to Improve Your Smile
• Get your teeth whitening transformation. Sparkling white teeth is definitely a good asset. Hollywood movie stars are famous for their picture perfect smiles because of beautiful, white teeth. Whitening the teeth gives you an instant makeover without resorting to invasive and complex cosmetic treatments. It makes you look young, neat, and simply stunning.
• Take restorative treatments when necessary for healthy and beautiful-looking teeth. While daily brushing and flossing are essential, this doesn’t give you the assurance that you’re cavity-free for life. At the onset of cavities, it is essential to take restorative treatments like tooth-colored fillings, root canal therapy, dental crowns, and many other restorative treatments to ensure optimal oral health. Healthy teeth and aesthetics often work hand in hand. A beautiful smile often follows with a set of healthy teeth.
• Choose tooth-colored restorations. This makes your smile appear more natural and attractive than when silver or metal materials are used to restore a tooth. Porcelain or composite is the perfect choice of material for crowns and veneers because the material greatly resembles the shade of your natural teeth. Likewise, tooth-colored fillings are also a better option than traditional silver amalgams because the filling becomes virtually undetectable once placed in a tooth. Fillings placed on your molars may not be visible when you smile, but they can be seen when you sing or laugh. Thus, always opt for tooth-colored restorations so you can smile, speak, and laugh freely.
• Use dental veneers to mask teeth imperfections. Veneers are truly versatile cosmetic treatments because they can mask various teeth concerns such as discoloration, cracks, chips, gaps, unevenness, and minor misalignment. If you want fast results, choose veneers and instantly cover whatever concern you may have with your teeth.
• For women, put on a nice shade of lipstick. Wearing a lipstick brightens and brings color to the face. Red, pink, or blush, it’s up for you to see what suits your mood and outfit of the day.
Get a Smile Makeover Treat
The pressure to look great has become a universal goal for most men and women. A study performed by a leading soap brand suggests that 72% of women feel a tremendous amount of pressure to look good. Thus, a simple trip to the dentist can help address a person’s anxiety about his/her smile. Treat yourself to a nice smile makeover, and look great for the Independence Day celebration and onwards!
Image Courtesy Pinterest